Inside Sales - Freedom Debt Relief (September 3rd)
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
As an Inside Sales Representative with Freedom Debt Relief, you’ll be working at our Tempe Marketplace location on a team with over 300 agents. Our environment is fast-paced and we're looking for agents who have a strong grasp of a consultative sales process and while still moving quickly, take a more empathetic approach to helping.
- Receive and work fresh leads daily through outbound and inbound calls and emails
- Consult with our clients on debt relief options to help pay off their consumer debt
- Enroll qualified clients in Freedom Debt Relief’s program
- Effectively manage your schedule and lead database to ensure metrics and enrollment goals are met
- Paid comprehensive training - No financial background required.
- No cold calling – receive warm leads daily
- Short sales cycle – build your pipeline quickly Uncapped Commission
- Monthly bonus structure
- Weekly spiffs
- Hourly + OT
- Higher base pay during 90-day ramp up
- Top 20% earn 6 figures
- Start date of September 3rd, 2019
- Shift: Sunday - Thursday 11-8pm
- Strong, consultative sales approach
- A history of successfully exceeding goals in a fast-paced, inside sales environment
- A positive mindset and "get-it-done" attitude
- Strong listening skills with the ability to understand and influence
- Solid computer skills with experience effectively managing CRM
- The drive to succeed, but not at the client’s expense
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace a healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Hourly + uncapped monthly commission (average - $75k, top - $105k+)
- Leadership opportunities – manage a team of your own!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: oOQDafwb