Inbound Sales Agent
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Inbound Debt Consultant
Are you looking to take your career to the next step? Do you have current or previous sales experience working in an inbound call center environment? Are you driven and hungry for more?
- Start Date: October 11th, 2021
- Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday shift options
- Between the hours of 5am and 8pm Arizona Time
- Be available for incoming calls - no cold calling!
- Consult with potential clients on debt relief options to help pay off their consumer debt
- Follow up with customers by making outbound calls and speaking to decision-makers
- Enroll qualified clients in Freedom Debt Relief’s program
- Effectively manage your schedule and lead database to ensure metrics and enrollment goals are met
- Base pay plus uncapped bonus potential
- 6+ months experience in a call center environment
- Strong listening skills, with the ability to critically think, understand, and influence
- Being able to emphasize and show concern for our customers
- Strong understanding of debt settlement product or ability to learn quickly
- 3-6 months of recent documentation showing strong performance in a metrics-based environment
- Proven success in a fast-paced, multitasking call center environment
- Solid computer skills with experience effectively managing CRM
- The drive to succeed, but not at the client’s expense
- Open to working a closing shift
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2ndyear in a row!
- Hourly + uncapped monthly commission (average - $75k, top - $105k+)
- Leadership opportunities - manage a team of your own!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday