Identity & Access Management Analyst
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
As a part of the Identity and Access Management team you will have the opportunity to drive the delivery of Freedom’s provisioning and governance capabilities. You will have responsibility for plans and execution of the design, development, implementation, integration, and support of IAM systems and services in our complex environment, ensuring system security throughout the organization. This includes administration of our provisioning, multi-factor authentication (MFA), Single Sign-On (SSO), access management, and all identity management. You will also have direct influence into the build of our IAM roadmaps.
- Understands industry best practices for access administration activities (i.e. provisioning, de-provisioning, access reviews, automation, etc.), authorization and authentication protocols and access governance
- Writes and reviews scripts, templates, interfaces and utility applications to continuously improve functionality
- Writes and reviews test plans for new and existing operating environments
- Review tool capabilities and determine optimization plan to leverage investment
- Recommend and drive the enhancement process for the Identity Access Management (IAM) program to meet business needs
- Drive program design review working directly with customers and business owners on the integration requirements including provisioning, de-provisioning and user lifecycle into the IAM platform
- Maintain and assess operational requirements and service issues for improvement opportunities
- Develop enterprise wide standards for identity and access management to meet business needs
- Consult with business units when implementing access levels for new systems to ensure quality and accuracy
- Create and maintain architecture for IAM systems to meet business requirements
- Establishes and refines procedures and other business processes to detect errors and inconsistencies in privileges
- Monitors logs kept by computer and network access control systems to detect attempts at unauthorized use
- Develops or supports the development of automated mechanisms that analyze the security violations found in access control logs to discover patterns and evidence of problems
- Performs other support activities in service of the mission of the Information Security organization
- Furthers the Freedom Financial culture and values
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Support and Delivery of Enterprise Identity Management Systems Including
- Federated Identity Management
- Access Management
- User Life-cycle Management
- Role and provisioning policy Management
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- API Gateways and SOA
- Significant engineering/technical/administration experience with the integration, administration, support, and architecture of IAM/IDM systems and capabilities, including:
- BeyondTrust etc
- Knowledge of Interface standards and interoperability, common testing tools and methods
- Experience in access role development and maintenance and defining application level roles/groups and permissions to ensure secure authentication and authorization mechanisms are aligned with policies, standards and as appropriate, best practices
- Experience with Cloud user administration functions of a wide variety of multi-user services applications including
- Google Cloud Platform
- Office 365 etc
- Understanding of audit and compliance requirements applicable to the financial industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced skills in evaluating risk and communicating it in a fact-based manner
- Advanced conceptual, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills) at all levels
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2ndyear in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!