Growth Marketing Analyst
We are looking for a highly data driven and strategic marketing analyst to join our growth marketing team at Freedom Financial Network. This role sits at the intersection of acquisition marketing, product marketing, and analytics. You will collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, creative, BI/analytics, sales, and product/engineering to drive growth strategy and execution. Your day to day will include user acquisition and growth strategies, paid marketing channels, full-funnel optimization, financial modeling, experimentation, and more.
Your responsibilities and focus area:
- Support and enable testing and scaling of acquisition channels in collaboration with marketing teams.
- Conduct modeling and growth scenario planning, make recommendations that track to revenue and NPV goals.
- Leverage measurement and testing to optimize and scale successful programs.
- Monitor and optimize the "full-funnel experience" constantly looking for ways to iterate, test and improve the customer experience and return on marketing investment.
- Work with the digital product team on user experience testing and optimizations. Define success metrics and support experiment design.
- Partner with BI/Analytics to deliver dashboards, measurement, and analyses that uncover actionable insights to inform business decisions.
- Manage day to day lead volume and channel mix. Coordinate with sales on lead consumption planning and revenue optimization.
- Work with creative team on messaging that drives user engagement and conversions.
- You have demonstrated fluency in at least one channel (Facebook/Paid Social, Display, SEM, Affiliates etc.) and can show how you used the channels to drive profitable growth.
- You are analytical and obsessed with data. You separate signals from noise, knowing where to focus and how to extract actionable insights to scale marketing efforts.
- You are highly collaborative with strong communication skills to cut through complexity, and the ability to align teams with clear, data-driven strategies.
- A self-starter with a bias towards action and a growth mindset to drive continuous improvements.
- Advanced knowledge/proficiency with Excel, and hands on with data analysis of funnel engagement and multichannel campaign performance.
- Strong business acumen coupled with outstanding analytic, project management and communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical role in performance marketing, partnerships/business development, marketing analytics or consulting/finance.
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.