Growth Marketing Analyst
Growth Marketing Analyst
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom’s mission is to empower everyday Americans to move forward towards a better financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with two people in a spare bedroom has expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,000 employees (known internally as “The Freedom Family”) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. We believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
We are looking for a highly data driven and strategic marketing analyst to join our FreedomPlus growth marketing team. We are a leading provider of unsecured personal loans to consumers, with over $3.5 billion in loans originated. In this role you will collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, BD, analytics, sales, product, and engineering on key initiatives. You will conduct optimization and growth analyses for multiple acquisition channels, perform decision analysis, forecasting, and make recommendations that track to revenue and NPV goals. This role sits at the intersection of acquisition marketing, product marketing, and analytics. If you are analytical and passionate about uncovering new opportunities, you will love this role!
The right candidate is a self-starter who is comfortable developing a data-driven marketing strategy, has experience scaling a business via direct to consumer digital or partner/affiliate channels, and thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
Your day to day will include user acquisition and growth strategies, paid marketing channels, experimentation, financial modeling, pricing analyses, and more!
- Lead the development of data-driven channel growth strategies in collaboration with Marketing and Partnership teams.
- Oversee modeling, forecasting, and growth scenario planning.
- Work with channel leads on execution and tracking of initiatives.
- Support partner, cross-sell and monetization initiatives. Conduct ad hoc analysis.
- Work with the digital product team on user experience testing and optimizations. Define success metrics and support experiment design.
- Manage day to day lead volume and channel mix. Coordinate with sales on lead consumption planning and optimization.
- Track acquisition channels against business targets/KPIs and share actionable insights.
- Conduct market research and analysis related to the competitive landscape, market trends, and customer insights.
- Work with creative team on messaging that drives user engagement and conversions.
- You are analytical, have a bias towards action, and are a self-starter.
- Team oriented, you can collaborate effectively across functions and inspire action by driving strong alignment and coordination.
- You are data driven, adept at connecting datasets and mining the data for hidden insights, and drive curiosity around the “why” behind the “what”.
- You are hungry, and have an experimentation and learn mindset to drive continuous improvements.
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical role in performance marketing, partnerships/business development, marketing analytics or consulting/finance.
- A track record of successfully growing businesses through optimization of marketing channels and/or partnerships and affiliates.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with Excel. Hands on with data and analysis of funnel engagement and multichannel campaign performance.
- Experience in experimental design and measurement.
- Proficiency in SQL and experience coding would be a plus.
- Logical and structured thinking to solve ambiguous problems quickly with ease.
- Strong business acumen coupled with outstanding analytic, project management and communication skills.
Why Join the Freedom Family?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees!
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday