WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
As a Facilities Technician you will be responsible for maintaining an effective working relationship between Freedom Financial Network and the various partners we work with to support and upkeep all locations in Tempe, AZ. Our ideal candidate will ensure all facilities matters are handled timely. Assist the Facilities Manager with coordination of electrical and construction projects, facilities requests, and re-stocking. Repairs and maintains office peripherals and furniture for the offices, cubicles, UPS’s, door hardware, security systems, electrical panels, audio/visual equipment and other general areas. Performs daily administrative, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, and business services tasks as needed along with miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Monitors Facilities queue for facilities-related issues.
- Fix or coordinate with building management any facility-related issues (power issues/outages, lighting issues, UPS’s, electrical panels, sounding alarms, etc.)
- Ability to perform general maintenance duties including but not limited to electrical work, installation of office peripherals, minor electrical, electrical door hardware, security access systems and minor construction.
- Troubleshoot maintenance and electrical problems to identify issues and perform necessary repairs.
- Assist team members as needed with facilities-related tasks, moves, events, any other customer requirements.
- Restock and reset common areas including but not limited to conference rooms, training rooms, break areas, copy areas, etc.
- Ability to perform routine preventive maintenance in changing of filters, lights, ceiling tiles, control systems, etc. Equipment PM’s per OEM specifications, experience with UPS’s, cubicle pigtails, etc.
- Respond in a timely manner to incident reports within the office, within your abilities of experience, to make sure the work is completed with highest level of quality.
- Property inspection to keep areas cleans of debris and solve deficiencies.
- Able to manage small projects, coordinate contractor and facilities work and communicate professionally with all stakeholders, both written and oral.
- Troubleshoot and repair of general building equipment.
- Properly operate, maintain and store all maintenance equipment, keep areas neat, organized and clean.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
- 5+ years’ experience in commercial property/facilities management and maintenance environment, call center experience and electrical journeyman license a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an understanding of web-based work order systems.
- Computer and internet proficiency.
- Proven skills in plumbing, light carpentry and other technical troubleshooting with the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of commercial building plumbing, and fixture replacement.
- Ability to lift weights of over 50 lbs. regularly.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Safety trained and experienced per OSHA requirements for facilities and construction work.
- High attention to details.
- Ability to provide a high level of service with initiative, teamwork, great attitude, flexibility and integrity.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Job Reference #: o4amafwu