Are you looking to take your career to the next step? Freedom Financial Network is offering career opportunities for Client Enrollment Advisors to work with consumers who are seeking solutions to manage their debt to achieve personal financial goals. Successful candidates for the position are those with an aptitude to sell who have worked in a call center environment with an emphasis on customer retention, solution-based selling, and measuring customer satisfaction.
Enrollment Advisors will receive Inbound calls, emails, and text messages on warm leads, and manage a pipeline from potential Freedom Debt Relief or FreedomPlus prospects looking for more information on debt solutions. You’ll consult, qualify, and transfer leads to specialized workgroups where supporting groups will attempt to convert prospects to the applicable product based on an Enrollment Advisors evaluation of a consumer's debt consolidation goals.
Start Date: February 7th, 2022
Shift: Must be able to work 1 weekend day (Saturday or Sunday)
Hours: Open availability from 6am to 9pm weekdays / 6am-6pm weekends
Work remotely from home (in/near Tempe, AZ). Once we return to the office, this role will have a hybrid schedule based in Tempe, AZ.
- Communicate with prospective clients via phone calls and emails regarding consolidation loans, debt settlement, bankruptcy, consumer credit counseling, and other debt management options
- Completing a high volume amount of inbound and outbound dials daily
- Advise prospective consumers on products while following a provided script to achieve solution-based sales
- Utilize lead management tools to track each interaction and progression of lead assignments
- Adhere to compliance and quality standards of the position
- Complete regular certification to maintain sales efficacy to meet company compliance needs
- Follow outlined lead management guidelines to establish contact
- Meet minimum standard requirements measured through personal scorecard results
- Achieve daily efficiency metrics related to schedule adherence/conformance
- Previous or current inbound or outbound call center experience is strongly preferred
- One to three years of sales, collections, retention, and/or customer service experience preferred
- One to two years of meeting performance sales goals is a plus
- General knowledge of financial service products (i.e. credit cards, personal loans, student loans)
- The ability for a shift between 6am - 9pm
- Ability to work 1 weekend day- Saturday or Sunday
- Meet shift-bid scheduling requirements to maintain proper staffing needs
- A history of successfully exceeding company goals in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong listening skills with the ability to understand and influence
- Solid computer skills with experience effectively managing a CRM
- The drive to succeed, but not at the client’s expense
- Experience with discovering consumer needs to elicit more information to offer solution-based services
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 10 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Hourly + monthly bonus
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday