Email Marketing Specialist
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
The Email Marketing Specialist for Freedom Financial Network will drive day to day execution and management of email and digital marketing campaigns supporting some of our most crucial initiatives. This is a significant role requiring strategic thinking, analytical prowess and multi-task execution.
Owns the development, execution, reporting and optimization of email and digital marketing campaigns that nurture and drive prospect (lead) engagement, conversion, and retention exceeding KPI goals. This encompasses the sales and retention lifecycle stages for our Freedom Debt Relief product.
- Responsible for executing and managing email and digital campaigns across lead and customer lifecycles
- Achieve and exceed monthly and yearly nurture campaign goals driving contact, close and retention rate across low-to-high intent audiences
- Achieve and exceed monthly and yearly remarketing channel lead and conversion goals to re-engage aged audiences back into the active sales cycle
- Collaborate across Acquisition, Lifecycle Marketing, Product, Sales and Service teams to understand customer journey and drive conversion improvements to online flows and in-product experiences
- Report and analyze campaign engagement and business metrics to ensure objectives are achieved
- Develop, implement and maintain testing and optimization efforts
- Proactively explore engagement and behavior data to identify trends and opportunities
- Maintain and edit campaign logic/selection criteria, omni-channel journey flows, suppressions and templates across Acoustic and internal email platforms
- Produces, monitors and distributes weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting on campaign performance in Excel or Tableau
- Supports list/query development, segment curation and targeting requirements for new and existing campaigns
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques as well as continually evolving email and digital best practices
- Proficiency in thinking strategically and using quantitative analytics to support business decisions
- 4-6 years’ email and digital marketing experience
- Strong experience with email marketing platforms, account/CRM structure and email deliverability best practices
- Working knowledge of email specific HTML/CSS and incorporating dynamic email assets
- Exceptional analytical skills, reporting and tools (Excel, Tableau and SQL a plus)
- Experience with digital/mobile marketing platforms such as Facebook and SMS a plus
- Strategic critical thinker and creative problem solver
- Proven ability to manage and own multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent time-management with attention to detail from inception through execution
- Ability to understand the big picture while focusing on the day to day execution
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills; also works well independently
- Strong software aptitude and fast learner
- Excellent written, presentation, interpersonal, and people influencing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.