Email Marketing Specialist (Remote Work From Home)
The Marketing Automation Specialist for Freedom Financial Network will drive day-to-day execution and management of cross-channel marketing campaigns supporting some of our most crucial initiatives. This is a significant role requiring strategic thinking, analytical prowess, and multi-task execution.
From your bed to your desk in 30 seconds! We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, TX, UT.
How You’ll Contribute:
Owns the development, execution, reporting, and optimization of email marketing campaigns that nurture and drive prospect/lead engagement, conversion, and retention exceeding KPI goals. This encompasses the sales and retention lifecycle stages for our lending and debt relief products.
- Responsible for executing and managing email campaigns across lead and customer lifecycles
- Achieve and exceed monthly and yearly nurture campaign goals driving contact, close, and servicing goals across low-to-high intent audiences
- Achieve and exceed monthly and yearly remarketing channel lead and conversion goals to re-engage aged audiences back into the active sales cycle
- Collaborate across Acquisition, Lifecycle Marketing, Product, Sales and Service teams to understand the customer journey and drive conversion improvements to online flows and in-product experiences
- Report and analyze campaign engagement and business metrics to ensure objectives are achieved
- Develop, implement and maintain testing and optimization efforts
- Proactively explore engagement and behavior data to identify trends and opportunities
- Maintain and edit campaign logic/selection criteria, omnichannel journey flows, suppressions, and templates across Acoustic and internal email platforms
- Produces, monitors and distributes weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on campaign performance in Excel or Tableau
- Supports list/query development, segment curation, and targeting requirements for new and existing campaigns
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques as well as continually evolving email and digital best practices
- Proficiency in thinking strategically and using quantitative analytics to support business decisions
This Role Is For You If:
- You are strategic, action-oriented and are a self-starter. You identify and prioritize critical initiatives and can lead the charge from initiative to execution
- A process leader, you can work with people and technology to drive efficiency and collaboration
- A systems thinker at heart, you love solving complex problems
- You are data-driven, adept at mining data for hidden insights and drive curiosity around the "why" behind the "what"
- You balance a consumer-centric approach with business metric goal achievement
- You are an excellent communicator/influencer who has achieved results collaborating in a matrixed environment
What You’ll Bring:
- 2-5 years’ email experience (digital marketing experience a plus)
- Strong experience with email marketing platforms, account/CRM structure, and email deliverability best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of email specific HTML/CSS and incorporating dynamic email assets
- Exceptional analytical skills, reporting and tools (Excel, Tableau and SQL a plus)
- Experience with digital/mobile marketing platforms such as Facebook and SMS is a plus
- Strategic critical thinker and creative problem solver
- Proven ability to manage and own multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent time management with attention to detail from inception through execution
- Ability to understand the big picture while focusing on the day to day execution
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills; also work well independently
- Strong software aptitude and fast learner
- Excellent written, presentation, interpersonal, and people influencing skills
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.