Director, Workforce Management
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Under direction of the SVP, FDR Operations, the Director of Workforce Operations will be responsible for identifying and driving workforce productivity and operational efficiency initiatives. By analyzing staffing trends across all business verticals, the Director of Workforce Operations will quantify opportunities to improve company-wide workforce utilization through long term forecasting and staffing, schedule optimization, skills-based routing and IVR optimization. The Director of Workforce Operations will lead the design and development of contact center inbound and outbound call routing and dialing while ensuring process improvements are aligned with strategic business unit objectives driving business unit customer satisfaction; client retention, and top line revenue growth. This individual will additionally oversee enterprise support of schedule adherence, timekeeping, agent reporting, staff analysis and capacity planning
- Leads strategic planning efforts and makes recommendations of workforce efficiencies and operational improvements to call center management.
- Lead inbound call routing, outbound dialing and skills based services as well as all customer touch points with digital technology, including IVR routing, self-serve IVR, chat, text, e-mail and other strategies.
- Provides analytical support in the areas of data mining, data interpretation, root cause analysis, and continuous improvement efforts.
- Oversees highly complex contact center technological solution.
- Evaluates call center scheduling and staffing trends to recommend schedule optimization.
- Assesses operational performances and develop multi-faceted interventions and recommendations.
- Oversees the monitoring of call center metrics including after call time, talk time, hold times, abandonment rate, website and IVR usage.
- Directs the work force management operations of multiple call centers.
- Partners with business unit leaders to develop and implement short and long-term solutions to facilitate delivery of overall business strategy.
- Evaluates new and existing technology to increase staff performance; assists with IVR modification to improve customer experience and call handling efficiencies.
- Forecasts long-term and short-term staffing needs by utilizing workforce technology to analyze
- Develops business plans for workforce department operations, including budget development.
- Provides IT and telecom support relative to workforce management as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field and 8+ years of workforce management experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of management experience required
- 5+ years of experience with applicable workforce scheduling software and dialer technology
- Experience with IT and Systems design, integration and rollouts
- Expert knowledge of workforce scheduling software and applications
- Expert knowledge of dialing platforms and inbound routing
- Strong problem solving skills
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Competitive compensation and benefits package!
- Leadership opportunities – manage a team of your own!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader. Thank you for your consideration.
Job Reference #: oZMeafwT