WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
We’re adding a Director of Treasury to our Finance Team. As Director you will manage liquidity, borrowing facilities and cash management for the parent company as well as for Freedom’s consumer credit hedge fund and newly launched HELOC business. The position is based in San Mateo, reporting to the VP Finance and Treasurer.
- Lead cash flow forecasting company-wide
- Translate cash expectations into internal/external borrowing strategies in order to efficiently utilize cash across Freedom’s portfolio of companies.
- Manage inter-company cash, including inter-company lending, dividends, and capital injections.
- Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and manage liquidity a net worth requirements across entities
- Lead administration of facilities including the corporate revolver and term loan as well as 3-4 warehouse credit facilities
- Support negotiation of credit facilities. Perform sensitivity analysis around covenants and triggers in all credit facilities. Prepare borrowing and reporting deliverables related to Freedom’s debt commitments.
- Create equity forecasts and funding processes for new subsidiaries
- Manage all cash management functions including daily cash movements, banking controls. Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships.
- Establish efficient bank account architecture. Act as the Treasury lead on automation and “workstation” projects
- Provide ad hoc analytic and modeling support on company metrics and liquidity
- Support corporate capital markets activities, including term loan financing.
- 10+ years’ experience in treasury, and/ or corporate finance in a corporate or a banking environment.
- Strong analytical and excel skills required
- Prior experience with bank and debt capital markets documentation
- Ability to continually reassess and identify process improvements, flexible mindset.
- Proven record of effectively leading both people and projects.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- BA in Accounting or Finance, MBA or CFA a plus
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Job Reference #: oZmAbfwQ