Director, Product Management (Innovation)
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,500 people.
THE OPPORTUNITY :
We’re looking for a highly skilled product manager with 8+ years of experience and a track record of delivering consumer experiences, building great working relationships, and helping to achieve business goals. We have an opportunity to expand on the great business we have built, to extend the ways in which we help people, and to broaden the market that we appeal to. We’re looking for a product leader who can help us realize our exciting vision.
Qualified candidates will have experience with and a passion for creating great consumer experiences, and a history of building products for a variety of form factors (including and especially mobile). Our ideal candidate is someone who has this experience, and who is passionate about helping people understand and improve their financial situation.
- You will become an integral member of Freedom’s product development organization
- You will drive significant portions of Freedom’s Innovation roadmap
- You will partner with cross functional stakeholders to develop and maintain a product roadmap that helps us achieve our short and long-term business goals
- You will own product problems end-to-end, from initial concept creation to testing to release
- You will collaborate with design, research, engineering, analytics, marketing and other functions to build great product experiences
- You will drive experimentation and A/B testing and new concept development
- You will be integral in helping Freedom to achieve it’s massive potential, and in helping everyday Americans understand and improve their financial situation
- 8+ years in a product management role
- A portfolio of product management experience that demonstrates an ability to define, develop, release, and optimize consumer products for the web and mobile
- Intuitive product sensibilities
- Strong structured thinking
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- An analytical mindset
- An orientation to using data to inform decision making
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work on a variety of different types of product problems (from relatively straightforward to complex)
- Strong business acumen
- An orientation towards fast-paced design and development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience. MBA is a plus.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.