Director, Marketing Analytics
Our ultimate goal is to make data-driven marketing the core of everything we do by leveraging strategic use of customer, transactional, behavioral and market data across channels.
In this leadership opportunity as Director of Marketing Analytics, you will lead a Marketing Analytics team in establishing a strategy that makes data-driven solutions a core competency of our business while building an organizational discipline around using data to continuously improve marketing strategy. Your team will identify, integrate, analyze and leverage 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data to improve segmentation, targeting, messaging, attribution, product analytics and personalization across all marketing channels.
About the Role:
Analytic Strategy & Roadmap:
- Lead analytics team in delivering action-oriented insights to further optimize Freedom’s marketing strategy, improve targeting approach and guide product decisions
- Own the evolution of marketing attribution including developing testing strategies around incrementality, cross-channel interactivity to further iterate marketing strategy
- Develop analytics roadmaps, establishing key milestones and deliverables.
- Conduct large scale analyses throughout all stages: understand business goal and strategy, formulate analytic approach, perform data extraction and exploration, and translate results into actionable items
- Leverage deep hands-on technical skills to produce analyses in various topics such as customer segmentation, advertising performance, attribution, ROI and LTV
- Develop scenarios to analyze trade-offs in decision making
- Collaborate with Advanced Analytics team to implement predictive models into various stages of marketing funnels
Leadership and Culture:
- Represent analytic team in strategy discussion with senior leadership team including interacting with other leaders on complex issues and applying strong judgment and analysis toward important business decisions
- Lead strong partnerships with Marketing, Product, Engineering and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop consistent and reliable structured data models and definitions that support our mission and operating cadence
- Grow and expand your expert team with an eye toward diverse and forward-looking skills that includes experimentation, measurement and decision-making
- Instill an inclusive team culture that is collaborative, passionate and data-driven
- You have 10+ years of experience in building and leading high performing analytic teams in the financial services industry
- You have a deep technical background in analytics, applied data science, and reporting spanning across areas such as experimentation, optimization techniques, data engineering & architecture, statistics modeling and behavioral analytics
- You have extensive experience in measuring online and offline marketing strategy using various methodologies such as incrementality, attribution and cross-channel interaction
- You have hands-on technical experience including proficiency in SQL, data visualization (i.e. Tableau, Looker, etc.) and advanced analytical tools
- You have a strong understanding on how the data should be captured, stored and structured in data warehousing environment
- You are skilled at operating in a complex, cross-functional organization where your team need to collaborate and integrate with other teams across many disciplines
- You bring a new and diverse perspective, possess exceptional communication skills and are articulate with both technical and business partners
- You create effective frameworks to aid discussion of complicated topics. You are an active listener. You are strong across written communication as well as oral presentations.
- You have a B.S, M.S. or Ph.D. in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
* Be responsible for taking an existing, high-performing team to the next level and to set the growth agenda for the organization
* Join a dynamic team that pushes the envelope in online, mobile, and database marketing and is poised to invest in building a meaningful consumer brand
* Work alongside high-energy (and fun!), results-driven teammates
* Be part of a strong entrepreneurial culture that values individuals who take ownership and deliver results
* Enjoy a great, accessible peninsula location, excellent pay and benefits
* Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees
* Benefits start within 30 days
* 401k with employer match
* 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)* 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
* Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader. Thank you for your consideration.