Director, Investor Operations
Freedom Financial Network is seeking a highly experienced and knowledgeable Director of Investor Operations to join our rapidly scaling company as we continue our journey through a large-scale digital transformation and growth strategy. In this remote position, you will report to our VP, Investor Reporting and Operations. As Director of Investor Operations, you will work across internal teams as we onboard Investors and ensure a seamless process for reporting data. This unique role blends your ability to interact with our Investors and our internal Engineering and Business Intelligence teams. This role offers high visibility at every level of the organization.
The perfect candidate will bring a "Business Partner" mindset and thrive in an organization that is ready to disrupt the norm. If you are creative and passionate and want to work with like-minded people then you will LOVE Freedom Financial.
How You’ll Contribute and make a meaningful impact:
- You will work closely with Data Engineering/Business Intelligence teams to manage the investor platform data. Being a liaison and working with our internal teams you will provide feedback to improve processes through reporting enhancements and automation.
- Collaborate with capital markets teams to develop best-in-class investor experience and document investor operations procedures.
- Assist with a variety of activities related to daily investor operations including account funding, loan purchases, and portfolio reconciliations.
- Work with product managers and engineers to ensure integrity of investor data reports and timely customization of reports based on investor needs.
- Manage the onboarding of new investors including account opening and documentation review.
- Build relationships with institutional investors, warehouse providers, custodians, backup servicers, etc.
- Work towards automation and scalability of our systems, processes, and reporting.
- Produce the credit facilities analysis and reporting.
- Support ABS Securitization activity
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-5 years of experience at large public accounting firm, consumer fintech company, or financial institution; former CPA a plus
- Advanced in Excel and familiarity with SQL
- Confident and comfortable with working large data sets
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and a strong client service orientation - this is a client facing role
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Good judgment and excellent interpersonal skills
- Business-focused mindset with a demonstrated ability to take ownership and resolve issues with minimal supervision
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and recognize and focus on critical issues
- Strong desire to learn and do more
- Flexibility to prioritize, balance and respond to competing needs within a growing organization
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral, a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, and one of Phoenix Business Journal’s 2022 Healthiest Employers, to name a few.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.