Director, FDR Operations
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2300 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
The Director, FDR Operations is responsible for leading and managing all aspects of various cross-functional teams and/or initiatives. Responsible to outline and document roadmaps while leading workgroups, SWAT teams and operational teams as needed. The incumbent will identify and develop the strategic and tactical goals departmentally to ensure initiatives drive revenue, improve productivity and efficiency while controlling costs and ensuring compliance.
-Develop short and long term goals and objectives that are aligned to the overall strategic goals for the company.
-Create and maintain outlines and documentation of strategic initiatives.
-Create and execute strategic initiatives that increase throughput and productivity of operations processes and teams.
-Coordinate with cross-functional workgroups to lead operational initiatives including; IT, Product, Engineering, Business Intelligence and Training as needed.
-Coordinate integration of improved processes, workflows and procedures into business operations.
-Build and execute effective change management strategies as needed.
-Effectively work and communicate with all levels of management, including executive management, to gain cooperation and effectively drive cross-functional teams.
-Continue to stay up to date on the pulse of the industry.
-Responsible for report functionality for the day-to-day operations of negotiations, the settlement processing team, client relations coordinators, as well as the settlement problem liaison teams.
-Exercise discretion and independent judgment with respects to matters of significance.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in progressively complex roles and responsibilities, in customer or technical support functional positions (e.g., Customer Service Manager), including call center experience, in middle or senior management capacities.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Customer service-based philosophy.
- Proficient PC skills in the Microsoft product line.
- Experience with multiple technology solutions
- Senior-level management experience in a fast-changing, fluid business environment; adaptable to changes in operations, philosophies, programs, etc; able to lead others to accept change.
- Must partner with ownership and management to communicate HR policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
- Experience in a call center, collections or financial service industry environment highly preferred.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Job Reference #: oPKwafwZ