Director, Client Experience
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
We are looking for a Customer Service leader who understands the importance of the customer’s voice and experience.
This leader must exhibit compassion, be a trusted ally, and embrace the company’s vision for the highest level of service and support. Our leader will transform the department to deliver excellent service and a rewarding experience during the customer’s journey.
The Director, Client Experience will partner with the VP of Client Experience and help lead the transformation of our customer service call center by focusing on processes and systems with a resolute concentration on our customers’ experience. They will also work on scaling our current operations to meet customer and employee growth.
The Director, Client Experience serves customers by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff.
- Ensure collaboration and coordination of Customer Experience efforts across the organization by managing the customer experience initiatives pipeline.
- Develop and implement a strategy for continually improving service delivery through customer feedback, focus groups and/or a Voice of the Customer program.
- Build upon a state of the art call center system which includes capabilities to conduct real time QA, voice analytics, and workforce management.
- Continuous improvement of call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call center recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, reviewing job contributions and workforce planning.
- Design layouts for management dashboards that present data in a compelling, insightful and visually impactful way.
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance customer experience through technology enhancements and work with the IT to prioritize and implement changes within a timely manner.
- Guide the development of mobile applications to promote an intuitive interface and consistent look & feel.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in upper management in a customer service call center environment
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and achieve goals
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- 16 hours PTO for volunteer work
- 4 hours PTO for your birthday