Digital Marketing Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for our FreedomPlus business which is a leading originator of unsecured consumer installment loans with over $2.0 billion of lifetime loan originations. This positon is located in San Mateo, CA and will report to the Director of Marketing. As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the planning and execution of scalable marketing programs that drive user acquisition and engagement, while achieving targets and improving the customer experience. You will manage multi-million dollar customer acquisition campaigns across a variety of channels such as SEM, Paid Social, and Display to grow revenue and profits for the business. You will work cross-functionally with the creative, product, optimization, and analytics teams to drive initiatives and lead channel best practices, proven techniques, and data-driven decision-making. Demonstrated success in performance marketing, comfort with data and analysis, willingness to dive in and execute, and effective cross-functional collaboration will be key factors for success.
- Use a data-driven approach to execute digital marketing campaigns to efficiently acquire new customers
- Build models to forecast growth in paid acquisition channels based on assumptions and inputs
- Develop and implement strategies for targeting, creative, and funnel optimization to deliver a better user experience and exceed volume & ROI targets
- Prepare campaign reporting to monitor performance, perform hands-on optimizations, and ensure continuous testing and tracking across the funnel
- Conduct structured experiments and analyze key performance metrics to identify opportunities with significant business impact
- Stay ahead of industry trends and leverage emerging capabilities in the digital landscape
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, be flexible and willing to contribute
What are we looking for?
- Two to three years of experience driving growth and acquisition at scale via digital marketing
- Comfort connecting and analyzing large disparate data sets. Strong Excel skills are required; SQL or other database/query skills would be preferred
- Ability to analyze complex data, uncover insights, and communicate in a clear and concise way to help drive business decisions
- Knowledge of A/B testing and/or multivariate testing
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with ability to build business cases and manage cross-functional projects
- A can do attitude and ability to deliver high quality work while juggling shifting priorities
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
Benefits start within 30 days
401k with employer match
3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Job Reference #: ojWbafwk