WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2500 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
- Be part of a high-impact team that identifies and executes on compliance and risk initiatives through data & analytics for our Enterprise Compliance & Risk Management (ECRM) organization and internal metrics for our Quality Assurance (QA) organization
- Analyze trends, deliver data & reporting, and provide actionable insights that inform operational business strategy
- Leverage hands-on technical skills to produce analyses across various topics including, but not limited to: calling & form data, enterprise-level compliance and risk programs, issue management, risk assessment, cost reduction, regulatory changes, and governance protocols.
- Work with operations, product managers, and technical teams across the organization to drive efficiencies and improve business outcomes
- Build reports that visualize and communicate clear, actionable insights in a reliable, consistent, and timely manner
- Collaborate with business partners and key stakeholders to identify KPIs and opportunities for process improvement and risk mitigation
Your background and characteristics:
- High intellectual curiosity and the ability to effectively communicate analytic insights to diverse audiences (executives, operations, and technical teams)
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision and direction to provide deliverables in a timely manner
- You have 1-3 years of experience in a compliance, risk, regulatory, or loan servicing analytics function
- You have 1-3 years of hands-on experience and technical proficiency in SQL, Tableau (Tableau Certified a plus), Excel, Google Sheets, Google BigQuery (GBQ), and Predict 360 a plus
- You have a strong understanding on how data should be captured within products and services and are able to collaborate & guide the data engineering team
- You have developed dashboards and ad-hoc analyses that provide visibility into consumer behavior and process workflows
- 1-3 years' experience
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-3 years SQL experience
- 1-3 years Tableau experience
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.