Customer Service Recruiter
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
As a Recruiter with Freedom, you will be supporting the high volume hiring groups to fill mainly non-exempt (hourly) Customer Service-focused roles with targeted class start dates. This role may also support other departments (non-exempt and exempt roles) as needed.
Our Recruiters work as Talent Advisors and collaborate closely with the business leaders and hiring managers to understand current and upcoming hiring needs, create strategic recruiting plans, conduct in-depth phone screens for an overall job/company fit, advise hiring leaders through the interview process, and close the candidate through the offer process.
- Manage the entire Recruiting Process effectively from start to finish.
- Leverage your recruiting expertise to define the role, requirements, sourcing strategy, selection process, and the appropriate offer to ensure we hire the very best talent available in the market.
- Create robust talent sourcing strategies specific to each role and execute effectively to bring passive talent into the pipeline quickly.
- Conduct thorough pre-screening for both functional experience and overall company/cultural fit.
- Provide coaching and guidance to hiring leaders throughout the assessment, selection, and offer process.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience at all times, for all applicants.
- Utilize the ATS and CRM tools for all requisition and candidate activity.
- Meet SLAs and Recruiter KPIs as assigned.
- 2-5 years of fast-paced, high-volume non-exempt/hourly role recruiting experience.
- Talent sourcing skills and the ability to bring passive candidates into the pipeline.
- Experience working as a consultative partner to hiring leaders and collaborating with other stakeholders such as HRBPs, Compensation, etc.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong computer skills with experience effectively managing and ATS and CRM.
- The drive to succeed, achieve goals, and exceed the Hiring Manager’s expectations.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 10 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday