Corporate Trainer - Sales
As a Corporate Trainer, you have an important role in promoting the development of our most important asset, our talent.
Corporate Trainers enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employees’ workplace performance in alliance with Freedom Financial Network’s core values. You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, and working with Instructional Designers to design and deliver curriculum and learning materials.
Corporate Trainers help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge. You will provide complete training to share your expertise in ways that motivate others.
- Facilitate and conduct Sales Training for new hires.
- Foster a positive, practical, and effective onboarding process for new hires
- Responsible for performance and classroom management
- Create and conduct on-going/recurrent on-the-job training programs to meet the Freedom Financial Network cultural values and operational business needs
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum learning effectiveness
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and QA Team and existing subject matter experts to ensure training is up-to-date
- 3+ years of corporate sales training experience
- Effective and engaging in-person/virtual presentation skills
- Financial services background (banking, collections preferred)
- Develop individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance for new, as well as, tenured employees
- Familiar with performance management methodologies
- Adaptability to a growing and changing environment
- Excellent communicator - possessing stellar speaking, writing, and listening skills
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Selected candidates will be required to give a training presentation to leadership as part of our hiring process
- Experience developing and writing training materials (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Grow your career and expand into training other areas of the organization
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees in Phoenix!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
- Collaborative culture
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day.
If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!