Contractor-Marketing Analytics GA 360 Consultant
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Marketing Analytics – GA360 Consultant
(GA360/GTM, Agile, Product Management, SQL, Tableau)
3-6 Month Consultant/Contractor (maybe longer depending on many factors)
The Google Analytics 360 (GA360) Consultant will be the primary technical and strategic resource in assisting Freedom Financial Network deploy GA360 via Google Tag Manager (GTM) as the site analytics tool across our multiple domains. They are a specialist in end-to-end installations of GA360 for enterprise-level clients by building custom data models, writing technical development specifications, tag development, quality assurance and data validation work, and report building and validation within GA360. They will also be responsible for building segments and custom reporting to reflect our specific business and marketing channel needs.
- GA360/GTM Expertise – Be the company expert in all things Google Analytics (GA360) and have a deep understanding of all aspects of tagging and tracking our site visitors including working directly on Google Tag Manager (GTM) as a GTM expert to develop new sources of data for GA360; provide a high-level roadmap to the full deployment of GA360
- Advanced Tagging (Deployment) – Review, refine and deploy new, advanced tagging requirements on our multiple top-level domains; work closely with our business partners to understand the requirements and then work with Product Engineering as well as directly in GTM to deploy advanced tagging specifications and then with our Data Engineering partners to validate the deployment
- Advanced Tagging (Reporting) – Guide the development and launch of effective reporting on new advanced tagging deployments so that business partners are able to track the effectiveness of existing and new product features and flows
- GA360 / GTM Cross-Domain Tracking – Design and deploy an effective solution for tracking our site visitors across our multiple Top-Level Domains (TLDs) as well as our sub-domains and form-flows
- Google Tag Manager (GTM) Container Migration – Work closely with our channel managers to migrate existing tags from our current containers to a new set of containers and container zones already designed and built; ensure a smooth transition from existing to new GTM containers
- GA360 Feedback Loop – Work with Product Engineering and Data Engineering to develop an approach to feeding key CRM metrics into GA360 to enable reporting based on these ingested metrics
- GTM Enable Lookup Table for Pixels – Reduce the large number of hardcoded pixels by leveraging a lookup table for pixels that are customized based on specific parameters
- Page-Name Standardization – Work directly with Brand and Channel owners to ensure that we are able to report on specific pages as well as perform path analysis on visitors
- SEO Channel Reporting – Work closely with Product Engineering, Data Engineering, Data Analysts and Channel owners to resolve existing technical issues around organic traffic across multiple domains and sub-domains
- Optimizely / GA360 Integration – Work closely with Product Engineering, Data Engineering, Data Analysts and Optimization team to develop a strong implementation plan to integrate Optimizely testing tool with GA360
- GA360 Data Model Development – Consult closely with Data Engineering, Data Analysts and Marketing Channel owners to develop a robust, scalable data model on our data platform based on raw GA360 data piped into our data warehouse
- Strongly prefer a level of certification with GA360 and GTM as well as experience, leadership and technical guidance on all components of the project above
- 5+ years’ experience working with Google Analytics as well as Google Tag Manager
- Able to provide technical guidance on best practices for GA360 implementations, especially with multi-domain settings with cross-domain tracking requirements
- Good SQL skills to pull data for data validation, data exploration and direct access to data warehouse data
- Can provide technical and architectural guidance with integrating GA360 with other applications
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: ow9pbfwZ