Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Our Tempe Compliance Team is growing and looking to add a Compliance Manager responsible for Freedom Financial Asset Management (Lending Programs). Reporting to our Sr. Director of Compliance the Lending Compliance Manager will play a critical role in leading a high performing team supporting and collaborating across our Sales, Underwriting and Loan Servicing Group. This role will offer the ability to assess, update and improve internal policy and procedures to ensure adherence with Federal and state regulations.
- Manage a team to support all aspects of FFAM compliance.
- Monitor, update and improve internal processes for compliance with Company Policies and Procedures
- Work proactively with the business to reduce regulatory risk
- Review internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all federal and state regulations
- Assist with preparation of risk assessments of each business unit for presentation to management.
- Assist and support External audits as well as managing the corrective actions and any related remediation.
- Good judgment, organizational skills and keen attention to detail, coupled with strong verbal and written communication abilities.
- 7 - 10 years substantive experience as a Compliance Analyst with a licensed financial institution or a regulatory compliance examiner with a federal or state financial services regulator
- Working knowledge of one (preferably more than one) of the following statutes and practice areas: FCRA; FDCPA, ECOA, TILA, FTC Act; data protection; information security; on-line advertising; federal and state regulation of consumer lending and/or investment company/investment advisers or broker-dealer compliance.
- Strong Leader who enjoys coaching and developing others
- Knowledge of the origination, advertising, customer service and loan servicing issues surrounding the provision of consumer financial services a plus
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office products
- Willingness and ability to explore technology solutions to create operational efficiencies
- Experience with investment funds and/or loan servicing a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2ndyear in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Job Reference #: o2cI9fwP