WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
The Advanced Loan Servicing Supervisor is responsible for providing support to our collections staff, while ensuring that performance and productivity standards are achieved. The supervisor will focus on areas of improvement for individual agents and the team as a whole. They will coordinate with peers, job coaches, and other members of leadership to ensure that best practices are followed. They will be key in developing agents and processes. The supervisor is involved in the training, coaching and payroll processes when necessary. Supervisors participate in the ongoing development, enhancement, and implementation of processes and procedures. The supervisor may also provide back up to existing specialist staff as volumes require.
- Provide ongoing and initial coaching and training to new and existing staff
- Perform quality assurance reviews on calls, emails, correspondence, and data entry completed by staff
- Respond to and resolve borrower complaints
- Assist in documenting processes and procedures
- Assist in implementation of new processes
- Report agent productivity to executives on a regular basis
- Ensure that all KPI’s for the individual specialists are met
- Ensure that all KPI’s for the department are met
- Prepare and deliver action plans when metrics are not met
- Prepare and deliver corrective action when needed
- Monitor schedule adherence and attendance for all direct reports
- Prepare semi-annual performance reviews
- Complete monthly one on ones with direct staff
- Review and approve time off requests for team
- Review and approve all time cards for team
- Span of control of up to 15 Advanced Servicing Specialists
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Call Center Customer Service and/or Collections
- Previous experience in a leadership position
- Previous experience in Collections
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and achieve goals
- Strong PC skills in the Microsoft product line including: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior process improvement track record
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with all levels of staff
- Strong knowledge of PC skills in the Microsoft product line including: Word, & Excel
- Strong knowledge of PC based programs – ability to learn quickly.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Leadership opportunities
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Job Reference #: om3gafwz