Client Enrollment Underwriting Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Freedom Financial Network is looking for a driven and passionate Client Enrollment Underwriting Manager who has a proven track record of empowering and motivating people to accomplish optimal performance. This role will be focused on working with our Underwriting/Client Enrollment teams who help to review and approve client files for our debt settlement program.
The Manager will be responsible for providing leadership support for the Freedom Debt Relief product in a multi-channel interaction environment. This position will provide leadership to direct and indirect reports to exceed outlined performance targets related to customer / client satisfaction and compliance procedures. Qualified candidates will be looked to oversee continuous process improvement opportunities to enhance the customer / client experience further while fostering a culture that recognizes achievements.
- Analyze and investigate department performance and make adjustments accordingly to meet short and long-term company initiatives
- Identify coaching and development plans for assigned employees within the contact center
- Partner with Workforce Management to assist with scheduling, forecasting and capacity planning needs
- Collaborate with other peers and senior management across multiple teams to implement initiatives and develop creative solutions to drive customer retention
- Assist with recruiting and staffing of new team members
- Oversee employee reviews and coaching as well as oversee payroll accuracy
- Develop reoccurring training initiatives and provide direction to the curriculum design and execution of training material
- Facilitate department meetings and provide regular business updates with recommended initiatives for change to senior and executive leaders
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- 5+ years in a call center leadership position with priority given to those with 2+ years in a manager level role. Preferably in financial services
- Strong understanding of Workforce Management and capacity planning
- Previous experience overseeing service levels
- Experience in managing phone, email and chat customer interactions is strongly preferred.
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Schedule flexibility to meet business needs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or equivalent work experience)
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you.
Job Reference #: oC8O9fwr