Business Process Coordinator
The Business Process Coordinator will work hand in hand with the Leadership and Operations Teams to develop procedures and embed FFAM controls around the processes as necessary. Specific responsibilities vary and may include: reviewing Group policies and standards, creating gap analysis and impact assessments, creating and implementing operational controls and process enhancements to ensure compliance. Analyzing existing documentation to ensure risks and control points are properly addressed.
- Builds and maintain policy gapping process and procedures against regulatory requirements
- Conducts process and data analysis in support of multiple process-related components of large projects with the goal of optimizing process efficiency
- Mines existing procedure content from multiple sources to extract relevant business and technical content
- Defines and documents business functions and processes
- Performs a thorough risk assessment before implementing new process improvement and weighs anticipated benefit vs. risk
- Provides additional project support for other continuous improvement efforts within the organization as needed
- Continues to pursue professional self-development in the field of continuous process improvement
- Collaborates with key stakeholders, business partners, consultants, and vendors in gathering and suggesting important process updates and requirements for success
- Analyzes and communicates procedural changes and their impact to the business
- Consults with leadership and personnel to identify, define, and document operational procedures
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through policy clarifications, enhancements, and streamlining
- Manage the review process for created procedures with SMEs, cross-functional groups and identified business and compliance approvers
- Obtains all required approvals for created procedure documents
- Participates in special projects to determine feasibility, resolve problems including organizational, procedural, technical and fiscal research and analysis; develops process and procedures to improve efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and/or improve internal and external customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate and drive change to teams impacted by procedural and process change
- Manage version control for all procedures and customer correspondence (letters, emails, text) to ensure more current information is in use across the organization
- Manage version control for all customer scripting; work with leadership to incorporate changes, with training to ensure appropriate roll out, and compliance for effective usage
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 years’ experience required, preference given to those with procedure writing experience
- Understand Process mapping
- Experience with banking and financial institutions is a plus
- Ability to build effective partnership with SMEs at all levels
- Excellent procedural writing and communication skills; written and verbal
- Driven and results focus
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.