Business Process Coordinator
The Business Process Coordinator will work hand in hand with the Leadership and Operations Teams to develop procedures and embed FFAM controls around the processes as necessary. Specific responsibilities vary and may include: reviewing Group policies and standards, creating gap analysis and impact assessments, creating and implementing operational controls and process enhancements to ensure compliance. Analyzing existing documentation to ensure risks and control points are properly addressed.
- Builds and maintain policy gapping process and procedures against regulatory requirements
- Conducts process and data analysis in support of multiple process-related components of large projects with the goal of optimizing process efficiency
- Mines existing procedure content from multiple sources to extract relevant business and technical content
- Defines and documents business functions and processes
- Performs a thorough risk assessment before implementing new process improvement and weighs anticipated benefit vs. risk
- Provides additional project support for other continuous improvement efforts within the organization as needed
- Continues to pursue professional self-development in the field of continuous process improvement
- Collaborates with key stakeholders, business partners, consultants, and vendors in gathering and suggesting important process updates and requirements for success
- Analyzes and communicates procedural changes and their impact to the business
- Consults with leadership and personnel to identify, define, and document operational procedures
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through policy clarifications, enhancements, and streamlining
- Manage the review process for created procedures with SMEs, cross-functional groups and identified business and compliance approvers
- Obtains all required approvals for created procedure documents
- Participates in special projects to determine feasibility, resolve problems including organizational, procedural, technical and fiscal research and analysis; develops process and procedures to improve efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and/or improve internal and external customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate and drive change to teams impacted by procedural and process change
- Manage version control for all procedures and customer correspondence (letters, emails, text) to ensure more current information is in use across the organization
- Manage version control for all customer scripting; work with leadership to incorporate changes, with training to ensure appropriate roll out, and compliance for effective usage
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 years’ experience required, preference given to those with procedure writing experience
- Understand Process mapping
- Experience with banking and financial institutions is a plus
- Ability to build effective partnership with SMEs at all levels
- Excellent procedural writing and communication skills; written and verbal
- Driven and results focus
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
- Fast, continued growth - there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2ndyear in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 10 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!