Business Data Analyst
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Freedom Financial Network is looking for a Business Data Analyst to join the Enterprise Analytics team and drive valuable insight for our Senior Leadership. We are a data driven organization committed to supporting and facilitating that growth through analytics and insights.
This role will offer you the opportunity to work with a highly analytical and collaborative Analytics team. You will play a key role in providing data and insight to senior leaders supporting business decisions to move the organization forward. This level of exposure will offer interesting requests and challenges that allow you to grow and further your skills as a Business Data Analyst while learning the fundamentals of corporate finance and strategy.
- Perform deep data research across multiple departments providing key metrics and insight
- Communicate actively and effectively with analytical peers, business partners, and executive leadership
- Drive end-to-end analytics: identify a problem, derive a solution, present your findings and finally drive a change in the business with quantifiable value
- Work closely with Financial Planning and Analytics to support monthly financial reporting & annual planning
- Support Business Development team to make informed pricing decisions with new partners
- Support Marketing Public Relations team to produce marketing that help the world see the service we provide our valued customers
- Analytically driven
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Intellectually curious & exhibits ability and desire to learn above and beyond what’s asked
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Finance, Economics, Stats or other quantitative field
- Recent Grad to 2 years of professional experience in another analytical role
- Hands on experience with MS PowerPoint, Excel, Tableau (or other visualization tool) and Google Big Query (or SQL) preferred
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Job Reference #: om1k9fwA