Business Data Analyst II
WHO WE ARE:
At Freedom Financial, we are building leading information based lending franchises. You will be part of a small team powering the continued growth of our FreedomPlus and ConsolidationPlus loan portfolios. As an analytic professional in our lending businesses, you will apply your strategic and analytical skills to address major company challenges. You will do it in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibilities, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation.
This Freedom Financial Network is looking for a Business Data Analyst to join the Freedom Plus Credit & Underwriting Team and drive valuable insights for our Top leaders. We are a data driven organization committed to supporting and facilitating rapid growth of our business through strategic analytics and insights. This leadership role will offer you the opportunity to work with a highly strategic, analytical and collaborative team of business professionals.
This person must have excellent analytical capabilities in order to create accurate, thoughtful, clear recommendations that drive how we manage our business. Statistical Analysis, data mining, Advanced Excel, SQL skills, Machine Learning, highly effective communication skills, an entrepreneurial and proactive approach, exceptional time management and an ability to comfortably work with senior management are also critical for success in this role.
· 5+ years of experience in data science, quantitative business analysis, and/or statistical analysis;
or relevant Master’s Degree / MBA with 2+ years of experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Scientific field, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or Accounting
· Minimum level of Math coursework: Calculus 1, Statistics 1 (math problem solving skills required)
· Specific Skills: Excellent problem solving ability, Strong Microsoft Excel Skills, Regression Analysis
· MBA or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Scientific field, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or Accounting
· Prior experience in one or more of more of: business analysis, statistical model building, SQL querying, consulting
· SQL querying skills
· Tableau for developing business reports
· Coursework in Statistical Programming, Simulation, Regression
· Knowledge of and ability to interpret Probability Distributions, Hypothesis Testing, Regression techniques like Logistic Regression, Confidence Intervals
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Job Reference #: ogEV9fwI