Business Analyst (Oracle HCM - Benefits - Human Resources)
- Human Capital management specialist with heightened focus on Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits and Onboarding activities
- Act as SPOC for Human Resources operations teams
- Ensure accurate and timely execution of HCM bi-directional interfaces from Oracle HCM to downstream systems
- Monitor daily integration execution to ATS, Payroll systems and interface with 3rdparty teams for case logging, follow-ups
- Audit error logs and fix issues or guide HCM techno-functional support team to fix issues
- Provide data extracts/reports to Human Resources operations or HCM IT support teams proactively to minimize reactive issue reporting/resolution
- Respond to and resolve Human Resources, Human Capital system related questions
- Provide enhancement suggestions to HR analytics and reporting users
- Assist in analyzing Human Resource metrics
- Analyze current processes, technical challenges / problems and recommend alternate approaches for fixing the problems,
- Document Processes and configurations as needed
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in Cloud HCM, Payroll systems, Benefit providers and ATS platforms
- Ensure system compliance with data security and data privacy requirements.
- Works effectively with internal IT, business, and external partner teams Provide
- Strong domain knowledge and hands on experience of Human Capital management, related technology, and industry best practices.
- Prior experience with Oracle HCM is required.
- Experience supporting annual open enrollment process, benefit administration is desired.
- Experience in ATS solutions desirable.
- Prior experience in Smart Recruiters, Jobvite is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Project management experience (Waterfall and Agile).
- Ability to keep information confidential.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Human Resource Management required.
- At least 3 years of Human Capital Management experience, serving as a techno-functional specialist to Human Resources business operations and HRIS and HRIT teams
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst and/or a Data Analyst.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Experience using any reporting and analytics platforms is desirable.
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral, a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, and one of Phoenix Business Journal’s 2022 Healthiest Employers, to name a few.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.