Bilingual (Spanish) Inside Sales Rep
Attention Bilingual (Spanish) Inside Sales Professionals!
Are you fluent in English and Spanish?
Do you have excellent in-person or telephone sales experience?
Are you looking for an opportunity with uncapped commissions?
Are you ready to say goodbye to cold calling and exclusively work warm leads?
As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll be the voice of the company as you consult with our amazing clients to help them find solutions to pay off their consumer debt and move forward toward a better financial future. You’ll be rewarded with attractive pay and benefits, and we’ll have your back with continuous training to help you develop your skills, grow your career, or pursue a path into leadership.
- Start date: February 7th, 2022
- Shift: Sunday -Thursday
- Hours: availability between the hours of 6am and 9pm
- Work remotely from home (in/near Tempe, AZ) currently due to COVID. Once we return to the office, this role will have a hybrid schedule based in Tempe, AZ.
What do you need to succeed at Freedom Debt Relief?
Our top performers have the drive to succeed and a "get it done" attitude while staying focused on their customers’ best interests. They also:
- Bilingual, fluent in Spanish and English
- Have a strong grasp of a consultative sales process and a proven history of exceeding goals in a fast-paced environment
- Can think and move quickly while taking an empathetic approach to helping customers resolve their debt
- Effectively manage their schedule and lead database to ensure metrics and enrollment goals are met
- Have solid computer skills with experience managing CRM program
- Making daily outbound dials on warm leads
- Competitive and loves to achieve weekly and monthly sales goals (monthly commission payouts)
What can you expect from your hard work and dedication?
At Freedom Debt Relief, our top 20% earn 6-figure incomes as they help people across America get on the path to financial wellness. Our commitment to you includes:
- Hourly + overtime wages + uncapped monthly commission
(projected yearly earnings: $75k average / $105k+ top performers)
- Weekly spiffs
- Higher base-pay during your 90-day ramp-up
- Benefits starting within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- Up to 25 paid days off annually (holidays, sick days, vacation, and your birthday)
- Paid volunteer hours
- Work-life balance- Focus and hard work is the key to earning big checks, but we know the importance of having a work/life balance and recharging. Most Agents work 45-50 hours per week
- Ramp up quickly-Our lead distribution is extremely fair so our new Agents can make big commissions very quickly
- Our culture is tremendous! Our #1 rule for hiringYou have to be a great person! Our culture is known to be the best in the Valley. We are one, big, happy family who enjoy coming to work and working together!
- We are the #1 company in our Industry! We are the best debt settlement company in America and we are extremely proud of the work we do for our clients. This is your opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers, and each other, succeed every day.
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona, and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt, and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
Culture (Our Core Values):
Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace a healthy, constructive debate.