Bilingual Customer Service - (Spanish/English)
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Program Review Specialists are committed to setting our clients up for success. In this role, you would be part of the Onboarding Department for Freedom Debt Relief. This involves reviewing files to ensure all policies and procedures are followed, as well as providing instructions and feedback to our Sales partners.
Program Review Specialists will also conduct Welcome Calls for both Spanish and English-speaking customers. The Welcome Call is an important step as customers begin their journey to financial freedom. You will be the first person they speak to after their life-changing decision to join the Freedom Debt Relief program.
Our office is located in Tempe, Arizona. Candidates selected will train and work from home. Qualified candidates must reside in the greater Phoenix area as occasional travel to the office may be required.
Official Title: Program Review Specialist
Pay Grade Level: NE4 (Min= $17/hour)
Applicable Differentials: $0.50/hour for Spanish skillset
+ $2 extra per hour for working weekends!
-Saturday-Tuesday (Extra $2/hour for weekend shift!)
- Review Files to ensure all policies and procedures are followed
- Be responsible for Sensitive and Confidential Information
- Perform file reviews with accuracy
- Conduct inbound Welcome Calls with new customers
- Bilingual (Fluent in both Spanish & English - written & verbal)
- Ability to review files for accuracy
- Schedule flexibility (Dept hours: 5am-9pm)
- Projects a positive image
- Excellent Communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must be customer focused, service minded and detail oriented
- Ability to successfully multi-task
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- $17/hourly + paid training
- Extra $1/hour for each weekend day ($1 for Saturday + $1 for Sunday)
- Additional $0.50/hour for Spanish language skillset
- Rapid career advancement opportunities
- World-class paid training programs
- No shift bidding
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work multiple years in a row
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you. Apply today!