Automated Payments Supervisor
Automated Payments Supervisor
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 1700 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
The Payment Operations Supervisor – Automated Payments is responsible for the successful remittance of all automated payment types for debt settlement arrangements. These payments consist of email, physical check and ACH. The supervisor will be involved in increasing the percentage of ACH payment remittance. The Payment Operations Supervisor – Automated Payments will lead a team of payment processing specialists and must ensure that performance and productivity standards are achieved and that all necessary coaching and development takes place for all members of their team. The Payment Operations Supervisor – Automated Payments is involved in the recruiting, training, coaching and payroll processes when necessary. Supervisors participate in the ongoing development and implementation of processes and procedures.
- Primary duties consist of performing office or non-manual work directly related to the management or general business operations of FFN/FDR or its customers.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- Regular attendance is a requirement of the position.
- High School diploma or GED completed
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in leadership
- Schedule flexibility
- Excellent Communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Preference given to Payment Operations experience
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and achieve goals
- Proficient skills with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be well-organized
- Experience using Salesforce system
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team in a medium to high production environment and driving success through collaboration and commitment to excellence
- Use independent judgement and high level of analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix!
- Leadership opportunities – manage a team of your own!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Job Reference #: o5gQafw5