Application/Production Support Engineer - Remote Work From Home
Our growing Test Engineering organization is expanding! Would you like to join a growing team?
From your bed to your desk in 30 seconds! We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in AZ, CA, CO, NV, TX, UT, or WA.
- Diagnose complex software issues raised by clients and/or vendors that have been escalated.
- Develop, test, and execute SQL queries to aid in the investigation and analysis of issues.
- Examine error logs, source code, and database content to determine the cause of a problem and/or develop a technical explanation based on an investigation.
- Document and implement workaround solutions wherever possible.
- Document steps to reproduce for resolution with internal and external resources i.e.: developers, partners, and clients.
- Identify reproducible defects in the production environment for resolution for developers.
- Document processes procedures, and technical instructions for future reference and use by support teams.
- Identifies recurring problems and escalate to senior staff for prioritization.
- Performs tracking and documentation by entering details of problems, the status of service requests, and resolution into the company tracking system.
- Monitors the resolution of problems to achieve resolution.
- Requires a strong background in supporting application systems
- Proficient in constructing and executing SQL queries
- Strong client/vendor service experience. Interacting with all levels of an organization over the phone and email
- Working knowledge to support software systems, application training and overall incident ownership and management
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, and follow through with assignments.
- Excellent communication, verbal, and writing skills
- Ability to react to a high-pressure dynamic changing environment
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader
#dice# #LI-TR2# #LI-Remote# #BI-Remote#