Analytics Product Manager (Oracle, Tableau, SQL)
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
We are looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Engineer or Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst to act in a Product Manager capacity for our BI Platforms. In this role, you will hold the product vision, gather requirements, prioritize execution and evangelize the platform with business users and executives. This is an individual contributor role, but requires excellent cross-functional leadership skills to succeed.
While we’re looking for someone with strong BI and/or Data Warehouse experience, you must also have the desire to evolve into the Product Manager role—we will train and develop the right person on the Product Management skill set! We are building a BI platform to provide a single and consistent source of truth in a fast-growing organization through:
- Best in breed technology – Google Big Query & Tableau
- Small, smart team of engineers and analysts
- Well executed dashboards, self-service modules, alerting and real-time monitoring tools
- Evangelizing the incremental business value to aid platform adoption
- Owning decisions related to our data platform development road-map in support of our ERP implementation (i.e., what structured data assets to build and in what order)
- Prioritize and lead BI Engineering and Analyst team through daily and weekly check-ins
- Transform the way our Finance and HR departments consume data and insights through well-designed data models and self-service reporting products
- Be a strategic partner and influencer with wide cross functional team of business users and engineers
- 5+ years of relevant experience in either Data Warehouse Engineering or Business Intelligence, ideally in a consumer-facing data-driven organization
- Proven experience at building and delivering data solutions from the ground up that have driven business value—preferably in in support of financial reporting and analytics
- Advanced SQL skills and experience working with modern BI tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Data warehousing concepts and ETL
- You can hold your own with executives, engineers and analysts when it comes to defining metrics, designing solutions and providing insights
- You can make pragmatic trade-offs based on business context and time constraints
- You get the important details right and are able to connect and articulate how details relate to the big picture
- You are curious, relentless and an excellent communicator
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.
Job Reference #: o6Ziafwh